ScreenViewer - view remote screenshot easily
|ScreenViewer - Current version: 2.1.0||What's New||Screenshot||F. A. Q.|
ScreenViewer is used for remote computer screen monitoring. It captures a remote screenshot from remote computer and sends to you when you want to view remote desktop. The software can be used for following situation:
- Monitor your computer from a remote location.
- Parents can monitor what their children are doing.
- Employer can monitor what his employees are doing.
- Teacher can see his students' computer screens.
Basic principle: ScreenViewer includes two parts - server and client. Server is installed on target computer, and client is installed on your computer. The client sends a request to the server, then the server makes a screenshot and sends it to the client. The client receives the screenshot and displays it on your screen.
Key Feature include:
- The server program is invisible, just resides in the background.
- It doesn't need a video hook driver, easy to install and uninstall.
- No real-time video stream, just screenshot, very low impact on system.
- Support multiple monitors screenshot capture. (new)
- No remote control, not be warned by Anti-virus software.
- You can save the screenshot image as a JPEG format file.
- A client can connect multiple servers, i.e. you can view multiple remote screens at the same time.
- Installation and Operation is simple, very easy to use!
ScreenViewer is compatible with: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
|Download Trial||Buy Now ($34.95)|